Chicken BBQ Meals: Sticky BBQ Chicken Drumstick Recipes.
Looking for an easy and tasty BBQ recipe? One which you can use within a conventional oven or on your BBQ if you have a thermometer, then try these Sticky BBQ Chicken Drumstick recipes, which are the perfect addition to your summer cookout!?
I have personally cooked these on my LotusGrill Classic Model Portable BBQ – Model LG340. This unit gives me two types of hood options., resulting in my determination that this is my preferred LotuGrill portable BBQ. The class hood with Thermometer and the Metal Hood, with Glass inlay and thermometer. As the portable BBQ Grill is easily started (ready to cook in 5 minutes) it doesn’t take long for it to get to the desired 375°F (190°C). You will need to keep the fan on high and ensure your charcoal basket is full as your cook time of 50 minutes at this constant temperature is essential. So fill that charcoal container and get cooking.
These Sticky BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are the ultimate comfort food! Perfect for a family dinner or weeknight meal, they’re easy to make and so delicious!
Sticky BBQ Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat BBQ oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and lightly coat it with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together BBQ sauce, honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken drumsticks on the prepared baking sheet and brush with the BBQ sauce mixture, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Bake the drumsticks in the preheated BBQ oven for 30-35 minutes, then take out and brush them with the BBQ sauce mixture again.
- Return the drumsticks to the BBQ oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened and become sticky.
- Serve hot with additional BBQ sauce, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 50 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour
Kcal: 310 kcal | Servings: 4 servings
Are You Willing To Share?
Do you have a delicious recipe for any BBQ or cookout that you are willing to share with our blog community? If so, please reach out to me on our contact form below. We would love to see unique recipes and their particular story shared as we all enjoy our barbecue experience and are always on the lookout for delicious and unique recipes that we can use and share at our next BBQ or Grill cookout.
Looking for more information on how to marinate or cook Sticky BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, then look no further than these two publications and enjoy the YouTube video I watched when I was looking at how to prepare my meal.
BBQ Chicken Drumstick Recipe- BBQ Chicken Feast-Jamie Oliver
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”